Sunday 27 March 2011

The Dark Side



I'm not all shabby chic, vintage and Cath Kidston roses - I have a dark side too and I indulged in that on Thursday when I went to see "Vampires Rock!".  It's a comedy musical packed full of fabulous rock anthems, belted out at top volume by fabulous singers (and me!).  I have secret Goth moments, love the clothes, the style, some at least of the music (Emilie Autumn is wierd and a very acquired taste but I love her). 
Vampires Rock

On the fluffy and lighter side, my lovely friends and children visited me for a tea party on Saturday.  I attempted to add photos but they didn't work for some reason.  I'll post this anyway and try to work out what went wrong.  I'm sure you can't wait to see the little cuties so there'll be a new post soon.   In the meantime, keep an eye out for future bunting pics when finished!



1 comment:

  1. Ooh I hope I come under the lovely heading :) can't wait to see pics, such a shame we didn't get any of your little window licker tee hee xx

    ReplyDelete