Wednesday 6 April 2011

Cake!

I have commenced my attempt to cook (almost) every cake in my lovely new Mothers'-Day-present "Cake Days" recipe book!  This one is Rhubarb and Almond Loaf.  It doesn't look like the official photo - that one had an elegant swirl of pink rhubarb through the middle and mine has a few bits of green stuff in - but it's moist and truly delicious. 
I can't remember if I put the following photos on already.  If so, here they are again.  I bought two little fabric containers for £2, which were pretty in their own right, but I added further embellishment in two different styles.  I've realised that I can't let anything remain the same, I take one look at an item and want to repurpose, recycle and everything else beginning with "re".  If only I could repurpose myself twenty years younger!

before makeover

after makeover


No comments:

Post a Comment