Friday 13 May 2011

And the winner is...


Giddy Little Miss!

Giddy, if you are reading this, please contact me as you are the winner of my Fashionista Sister Draw!  One of my dolls will be making her way to you as soon as possible!
The name fits the holder as well!

Granddaughter Carrad, also known as Jasmine, randomly chose your name from folded papers in her favourite Tigger bowl.
As you can see, she isn't peeking!

I noticed several people have had their pets make the random draw, but Bridget just couldn't be bothered.  

My curly-wurly, loopy scarf is now complete and is surprisingly warm.  I'm looking forward to my next knitting drop-in session tomorrow.

Yesterday I embarked on a new craft, attending a six-week beginner's course in Decorative Glass.  So far I have only learnt Health and Safety and how to cut glass without removing a digit in the process.  There was nothing of interest to take a photo of, so I'm adding a pic of something to aspire to.  Probably won't manage this in six weeks, though!
credit www.greatdreams.com

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! Scarf looks fab! I did a stained glass course once - good fun. Have a good weekend. Abby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, well done Giddy Little Miss! Love the scarf, my friend Mia has made squillions in various colours and they look great (love the colours of yours though!) was planning to buy Gayle a ball of that wool for her Birthday as she taught me to knit many moons ago (and then I promptly forgot again...). Look forwards to seeing it, and you, 'in person' xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, glad you found my blog. I hope you had a good afternoon today. I couldn't make it as my husband was away for the weekend so I was on tennis with kids duty...next week I'll be back ;)
    Lou and I did decorative glass in the Easter hols. I just blogged our efforts. It was good fun but a bit scary when you had the break the glass! I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete