Saturday 13 August 2011

Cracking Yarn, Gromit!

The lovely Flyhoof sent me a bundle of her own yarns, made up from stash leftovers, for my knitting group at A Good Yarn.  Oh Joy!  This lady is so clever with her carding, spinning, felting and beautiful knitted scarves. 
Just look at this!
I had to do a lot of stroking and petting before I took them along and plopped them in pride of place near the cakes.  The other ladies didn't know which was the tastiest!
I knitted up a little sample and can't wait to see what the other knitters create by next Saturday.
mmmmm.... wool ...
... and pizza!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous yarn and the pizza has gor my mouth watering! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait to see what the yarn becomes! That knitting shop looks so lovely... I need a trip to Cleethorpes! Pizza looks delicious too! :) x x

    ReplyDelete