Monday 29 August 2011

Lazy Sew and Sew!

Not one to be lying around doing nothing, I was surprised to find myself lolling around like a spare part on the bed this afternoon.  I'd just had a bath and hair wash and was snuggled up in Big Dressing Gown (I have three in various sizes depending on weather and comfort) and just couldn't be arsed to do anything for, ooooh, at least five minutes.  That's why I'm blogging now, even though I have nothing to say, really.  Had to shift and do something!

Anyway, remember the manky stool I bought for £1.50?
 A lick of Farrow and Ball's Shaded White and some pretty fabric and voila!
Worth at least £2 now!

Have a lovely rest of the Bank Holiday xxx

6 comments:

  1. Pretty fabric - what a makeover!

    Leah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, lovely! That looks so, so pretty now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my blog and becoming a follower.
    I've enjoyed reading your last few posts - I really had to laugh at the Chinese lantern incident!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow! i love the makeover!xx

    p.s the parcel hasnt arrived yet huni x
    (i received two others today)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, I love this, it looks fantastic! :o)

    Thanks for popping onto my blog.

    You have a lovely blog, and I've now managed to read back quite a bit, as I'm very nosey LOL.

    Have a great weekend, and take care,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete