Friday 16 November 2012

It's been sooooo long...

Honestly, I'm such a rubbish blogger at the moment.  I didn't realise how long ago my last post was!  
I'm awaiting some news, anyway, and if it happens I may have more time to chat to you lovelies out there and even write something of interest.

I would just like to leave you with a few photos to remind you that I'm still here!

Here is Miss Peach Pudding who is growing up so fast (I nearly typed "fat" instead of "fast" in a Freudian way, but actually now she's walking she's not such a pudding these days)
The Girl Genius is 4 (yes, four!) next week and will soon be cleverer than me.

A couple of recent knitty things:
I know it's not summer but I just had to make this strawberries and cream tea cosy...
... and then went a bit bonkers with freeform knitting and crochet all over my dressmaking dummy!

 That's all for now, but I'll be back - promise xxx

3 comments:

  1. OOh intriguing Carrad...looking forward to your news...in the meantime - love your photos..especially the freeform, so colourful - you really have been freely creative!
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of the Girl Genius, and how cute is Miss Peach Pudding?!

    You certainly did go bonkers with the freeform, it must have taken ages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your free spirited work on your dress-form . . . very creative :)
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete